than Social Security, IRAs, 401(k)s, and even Obama’s new “MyRAs”
Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with regular dividends offered by blue chip companies… bonds… CDs… or anything remotely close to those things.
- A $10 million fortune
Kathleen Magowan, a first grade teacher, built a $10 million fortune through her IRM(72) plan. The funny thing is, her neighbors and family members never had any idea she was a millionaire.
- $180 turned into $7 million
Then there’s Grace Gray, who turned a small $180 investment into a whopping $7 million from her IRM(72) plan. She keeps quiet about her success, but she’ll gladly tell you how thankful she is for her IRM(72) account.
- A millionaire in the making
Another gentleman, Mike Rogalski, is a millionaire in the making.
He holds several IRM(72) accounts and plans to retire MUCH earlier than he ever thought possible.
The Secret Investment Plan That’s
“None of Your Business”
Another unusual thing about those IRM(72) plans is that they have nothing to do with the stock market, and Wall Street hates them because they bypass their greed.
How I Discovered America’s Safest and
Most Secretive Investment
$2,000 Multiplies into More than $1 Million
- Curt Degerman, a man who collected bottles and cans to be recycled, built a net worth of $1.5 million. You can imagine how shocked people were to discover he was a millionaire.
- Pete Green was barely 30 years old when he got married, and he didn’t want his kid to start with nothing. He set aside $325 and dumped it into Pepsi’s IRM(72) plan. That tiny $300 has grown into $5,604.63.
- A man who wished to remain anonymous watched his account grow from $13,950 into $178,994.52 by opening an IRM(72) plan with Colgate Palmolive.
No Age or Income Limits
A Look into the Most Secretive and
Safest Investment on Earth
Novice Investor Turned $5,000 Into
$22 Million without a Broker
How to Use One Share of Stock to Make $1 Million
How Your Money Can Multiply on its Own
Too bad many of those individuals don’t know Pepsi — according to American law — is forbidden from advertising its IRM(72) plan that could yield a sizzling dividend of 39% in a few years.
These Plans are Immune to Stock Market Crashes,
Falling Stock Prices, or Recessions
Could These Plans Make the Stock Market Obsolete?
How You Can Get Paid to Invest
Earn an Unheard-of 7.8% Dividend
from Valuable Items
How to Get Started and Earn Sizzling
Dividends for the Rest of Your Life
12 Monthly Issues for Less Than $0.25 a Day
- IRM(72) Dividend Booster #1: This plan offers you the perk of “getting paid to invest,” with an initial 5% discount to get started. You’ll start off with a sizzling 7.4% dividend that will definitely multiply to over 20% over the long haul, a send-off to a golden retirement.
- IRM(72) Dividend Booster #2: Start off with a 5.5% dividend and watch it multiply five times as you hold on to this plan. This company had increased its preferred annual dividend for IRM(72) plans for the last 28 years.
- IRM(72) Dividend Booster #3: This is the one IRM(72) plan you must own right now before it’s too late to get in. This company is a master at delivering IRM(72) plans, with dividends raised every year for the last 25 years. Start with a juicy 6.6% that will quadruple in a few years.
- Learn about the one safe investment most people have no idea exists but is the cash-gusher of the rich. This obscure moneymaker takes you inside the world of collectibles, where you earn a rare 7.8% dividend from other people’s valuable items. Start building your dream retirement account.
Investment Director, The Crow’s Nest